This area allows our referring physicians the ability to retrieve reports and other materials pertaining to their patients. When a report is ready to be retrieved, an automatic e-mail is sent.
Physician presentations are prepared for physicians to acquire some additional information about some of the procedures performed at this practice. Please click on the following link to take you to the MD-Presenations Page. Once on the page a password and ID will be required for viewing the material.
LOG INTO THE MD- PORTAL NOW:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBSCRIBING TO MD-PORTAL
The following are the steps necessary to subscribe to the service:
(1) Please call our office. At that time, a user ID and password will be assigned.
(2) When you are ready to retrieve a report, log onto www.madisonaudiology.com.
(3) Click on the link "MD Portal" at the top right of the first page.
(4) Log into the area using the assigned ID and password. You may update your account onsite at any time after receiving the initial ID and password.
(5) Reports waiting for you will be posted and ready to download. The patient's name will be listed.
(6) Click on the patient's name and the report will be displayed. All files are in PDF format. Therefore, make sure you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If not, you can download it for free from Adobe. DOWNLOAD ADOBE HERE .
(7) Print out the report or save it to a file on your own system.
(8) That's it. Of importance, however, is that once the report has been opened, the next time you visit your personal area the report will not be available. All reports are removed after being downloaded or read. This is for security reasons.
We certainly hope that this retreival system is of value to you and your patients.
Alan M. Richards, Ph.D.
These Short courses have been developed by
Alan M. Richards, Ph.D. for the use of Madison Audiology Associates Referring Physicians.
These courses are copyrighted, 2010 by AMR. All rights reserved.
Please call our office for password and log-on information to view these presentations.
North Shore Audiology
70 Glen Cove Road
Roslyn Heights, New York 11577
Tel: (516) 625-1400
Fax: (516) 726-3200